skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, June 27, 2009
I Love To Watch Him Masturbate
I really wish I had more clips of this ordinary guy masturbating. He seems to enjoy it so much. You can download this short clip
here
.
1 comment:
cosign
June 27, 2009 at 5:42 AM
I love the sound of his hot spooge hitting the ground.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
More Ordinary People
-
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(611)
►
October
(38)
►
September
(70)
►
August
(70)
►
July
(72)
▼
June
(71)
He Spent The Evening Masturbating
Ordinary People
These Guys Make My Dick Hard
Soldier
So F#&king Pretty!
Ordinary People
Husband Material
I LOVE THIS PICTURE
Ordinary People
I Love To Watch Him Masturbate
Ordinary People
Hot Man
Ordinary People
He Loves to Masturbate
Ordinary People
Motel Masturbator.....Masturbating All Day Long
Ordinary People
A Dozen Boners
Ordinary People
It's the first day of Summer......Let's go camping!
Robert In Cleveland
M M M
Ordinary People
Reader Submission
Ordinary People
Public Penis
Ordinary People
Big Boy
Ordinary People
Great Picture
Just Discovered This Blog
40 Bi Male Seeking Friends
Jason Loves To Masturbate
Ordinary People
Cute Lil' Man
Ordinary People
Ordinary Penis
Masturbating For The Neighbor
Ordinary People
He loves to masturbate for the ladies.
It's NBA Finals Time
Ordinary People
No title
Ordinary People
So F#&king Cute!
Ordinary People Masturbating
Ordinary People
Masturbating For Everyone
Love At First Sight
Talking To Himself
Ordinary People
Cute Young Guy
He Loves to Masturbate
Ordinary People
He Likes To Be Naked Outside
Buddies
Ordinary People
Hot !!!
Ordinary People
Cute Guy
Ordinary People
He Loves to Masturbate
Ordinary People
Ralf's Ordinary People
No title
Ordinary People
From the Good End of the Gene Pool
Ordinary People
Cute Bator Guy
Ordinary People
Rogues Gallery Guy
►
May
(65)
►
April
(73)
►
March
(72)
►
February
(42)
►
January
(38)
►
2008
(25)
►
December
(25)
About Me
Ordinary Person
Masturbation enthusiast who enjoys seeing ordinary guys naked.
View my complete profile
I love the sound of his hot spooge hitting the ground.
ReplyDelete