Tiene una estupenda voz pero sobre todo una magnifica actitud ese hombre vale mucho espero que sea explotada su sencillez y hermosura externa e interna.
I agree with everyone. Great song, it touched me, I can relate. Who knew... looking for hot guys would lead to hearing something that makes you stop and think. PS. You are very hot too.
I listened just beacause he was such a beautiful man, but the song is good and his singing is a real treat. Also great to see man man so comfortable with his nudity. Any chance yoou have someting else by him...would love to see and hear him again.
Amazing talent! I hope you are recording and have this song published.
ReplyDeleteamazing post!
ReplyDeletesome beautiful pics here...
A great voice and so sexy just sittin in da kitchen with no pants. Very nice.
ReplyDeleteA great looking guy, a fantastic voice, and a perfect package between his legs. Who is he and where can I buy his CD?
ReplyDeleteTiene una estupenda voz pero sobre todo una magnifica actitud ese hombre vale mucho espero que sea explotada su sencillez y hermosura externa e interna.
ReplyDeleteI agree with everyone. Great song, it touched me, I can relate. Who knew... looking for hot guys would lead to hearing something that makes you stop and think.
ReplyDeletePS. You are very hot too.
Beautiful. Moved me. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteI listened just beacause he was such a beautiful man, but the song is good and his singing is a real treat. Also great to see man man so comfortable with his nudity. Any chance yoou have someting else by him...would love to see and hear him again.
ReplyDelete