Sunday, March 15, 2009

Flashback







When I first discovered internet porn about a decade ago, the thing that excited me the most was the abundance of amateur pictures of naked men available. I could finally wack off to the types of guys I found attractive, not just porn stars. These are a few of pictures from my earlier collecting days. In some cases the quality of the photos is not as good as I normally try to post here, but the guys are hot and they are ordinary too. Just the way I like them.







































4 comments:

  1. I absolutely agree about being turned on by pix of real guys, not buffed porn stars. These are really the guys we suck off in the men's rooms, parks, dark alleys, and loading docks--the men who go to places where guys who love to suck (like me) hang out. Thanks for the daily hard, bud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And just the way I like them, too! I have to go beat off now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always liked your tast in men i was a member of your yahoo group and im glad i found your blog.these guys are my type of men also! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you put it: the ordinary guys ... not just porn stars ...
    me too, I love the variety out there ... love it even more when the guy shows how much he loves and lusts for his cock ...
    I learnt so much ... I feel so much more connected with the guys around me ...
    and I did open up more and more ... giving back some of the joy I found by showing myself ...
    thank you for this great blog!

    ReplyDelete