OK OK This will be the last of Kyle.......for a while.
So I woke up really early this morning and when I checked my email what should I find but a link to a shit load of pictures and vids of my current obsession, Kyle. It seems he's on some site called ExposeU an English exhibitionists site. So here's the link to Kyle's page and following this post, a little J/O video of him and some examples of the other guys on the site. Kyle sent in so much smut that they gave him his own section and made him a spokesman for the group. Way to go Kyle, you hot little slut puppy. Thanks for sharing your pictures with the world. And, oh yeah, my cock thanks you too.
I would love to meet you just how do you make contact on these
ReplyDeleteexhibsatxguy at yahoo (email and messenger) :) slut kyle
ReplyDelete