Tuesday, May 5, 2009

"I don't know why I love you like I do."


"I don't know why. I just do."

I found this guy's picture on the terrific blog "Sexy is Subjective" the other day and immediately started drooling. I don't know exactly what it is about him but he pushes all my buttons. Looks like he could be a cop and also looks like he'd be one of the greatest guys on the planet to cuddle up next to. Whatever, he drives me mad. Be sure to check out the blog I got him from too. There's a link in the list.

6 comments:

  1. How funny, I was at S.I.S. and had the same reaction.
    I bet he doesn't even realize how hot he truly is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's his smile! It's his big beautiful naked body! He's very inviting. I can imagine coming home one dark night & finding him in my bed. Life could be sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how hot this picture is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had the same reaction as you; this guy's got hot Cop written all over him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Total masculinity, zero arrogance = perfection

    ReplyDelete
  6. he is a cute guy!!! and his body so warm and welcoming

    ReplyDelete