Your blogsite is fantastic, cheers to you... The image in this dated (May 30) series with the two guys walking on the beach (ooppmmay+(59)). apparently there is a site with many of these images. I would like to find out where is this beach. I would very much like to see these beach walking guys featured.
love the balls on the second guy
ReplyDeleteMan, this group got me to slurping and whacking off. Your pictures are always good, but this one is tops. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteYour blogsite is fantastic, cheers to you...
ReplyDeleteThe image in this dated (May 30) series with the two guys walking on the beach (ooppmmay+(59)). apparently there is a site with many of these images. I would like to find out where is this beach. I would very much like to see these beach walking guys featured.
This blog is so great. Since a long time now you do a so good work, hold on with this nice series.
ReplyDeletealex
F--king marvelous,especially those outdoor boners on naked bodies
ReplyDelete