Just wanted to thank everyone who has been kind enough to post a comment to the blog. I'm very happy to see how well it is being received. Have a wonderful Spring.
You're very welcome, of course, but it's our, not your, devoir to offer thanks! Hope that the spring will bring you every good fortune! BTW, I'm loving your pic here! Do you have one, however, of urself à la softie?
hi! can you repost the last picture of the right column, please? The last one, with the hairy young guy on the bed in the group "a rogues galler of men I'd like to masturbate with". I'm getting mad about him :D
You're very welcome, of course, but it's our, not your, devoir to offer thanks! Hope that the spring will bring you every good fortune! BTW, I'm loving your pic here! Do you have one, however, of urself à la softie?
ReplyDeleteSuch a handsome man certainly is desirable by any other! Good choice, guy!
ReplyDeleteQuel bel homme où se trouve ce magnifique jardin j'arrive tout de suite
ReplyDeleteformidable blog
merci
Spring has certainly sprung with these great pictures of an outstanding daddy with a fine upstanding cock. Thank YOU!
ReplyDeleteYou deserve every platitude for this blog. For those of us into the "bloke next door" type, it's an absolute treat. Many thanks and keep it going!
ReplyDeleteThe irony is its such an extrordinary blog.
ReplyDeleteThank you so very much.
hi! can you repost the last picture of the right column, please? The last one, with the hairy young guy on the bed in the group "a rogues galler of men I'd like to masturbate with". I'm getting mad about him :D
ReplyDelete