Thanks for the kind words about the blog. Glad you liked the little feature. I meant it when I said you were cute. Blew a big load when I found your pictures. Thanks for the link to the other pictures and your blog stories on there. I suspect you'll be turning up on the blog from time to time.
"Daniel" is absolute perfection-- beautiful white man seriously into his masturbation. Please post whatever you got. Blowin' loads like crazy looking at this clip.
I could spend a few hours caming and masterbating with him!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the plug, man! I LOVE your blog. I've shot SO many loads (like that one in the video!) over pics I've downloaded from here.
ReplyDeleteThere's more of me on my Dudesnude profile: http://www.dudesnude.com/members/197410/
Daniel,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the kind words about the blog. Glad you liked the little feature. I meant it when I said you were cute. Blew a big load when I found your pictures. Thanks for the link to the other pictures and your blog stories on there. I suspect you'll be turning up on the blog from time to time.
OMG...I love Daniel...he's just sex on a fuckin' stick. I have nutted so much over this guy. Please post more, more, more....
ReplyDelete"Daniel" is absolute perfection-- beautiful white man seriously into his masturbation. Please post whatever you got. Blowin' loads like crazy looking at this clip.
ReplyDeleteI'm seriously going through your site from the beginning, but this is the hottest guy I've ever seen. Holy christ, I am captivated.
ReplyDelete