Small or larger, they're all cocks. Some of my favorite times where when a guy with a small cock laid me on the floor, straddled me and fucked my sucking mouth. In fact, one of my current pieces of carriage trade is a lot like the guy in the video and I'm always happy when he can get away to stop by. The first one also makes me pretty hot to suck.
Circumcised as an adult I have masturbated both with and without a foreskin and find it fascinating to watch all the various methods circumcised guys use to pleasure themselves and found this guys method especially interesting and rather erotic to watch.
I'm guessing he is rather tightly circumcised so it appears he is gripping the shaft skin and giving it very rapid "micro" jerks (short strokes).
Many other guys do it like that I wonder? I love to hear from you.
Love em smaller, the first guy made me melt! Very nice.
ReplyDeletethese guys are hot!!!
ReplyDeleteThere is nothing wrong with small ones thy still fit in my mouth!
ReplyDeleteSmall or larger, they're all cocks. Some of my favorite times where when a guy with a small cock laid me on the floor, straddled me and fucked my sucking mouth. In fact, one of my current pieces of carriage trade is a lot like the guy in the video and I'm always happy when he can get away to stop by. The first one also makes me pretty hot to suck.
ReplyDeleteLoved the video. Wish he would have came. Thanks for sharing these!!
ReplyDeleteCircumcised as an adult I have masturbated both with and without a foreskin and find it fascinating to watch all the various methods circumcised guys use to pleasure themselves and found this guys method especially interesting and rather erotic to watch.
ReplyDeleteI'm guessing he is rather tightly circumcised so it appears he is gripping the shaft skin and giving it very rapid "micro" jerks (short strokes).
Many other guys do it like that I wonder? I love to hear from you.
http://circumcised-beauty.blogspot.com/