This is Ralf. Ralf was a major contributor to my old Ordinary People Yahoo group. He fully understood what I was trying to achieve with the group and probably contributed nearly as many pictures to the group as I did.
I was delighted to wake up this morning and find an email from him saying he had been following the blog and enjoying it. I was even more delighted to see that he had sent along some pictures to share with us. As soon as you see the guy in the first picture you will understand why I so excitedly looked forward to his pictures each day. He knows what we are all about here and I hope he will send many many more "ordinary" people for us to enjoy.
Thank you, Ralf. It's great to have you with us.
-


Thank you Ralf! Your 'Ordinary People' are just as extraordinary as
ReplyDeleteall the other men on this blog.
Thank you Ralf and Thank you Ordinary Person!!!