Friday, April 3, 2009

Paxton


Paxton sent me an email last week telling me how much he liked Ordinary People. He included a picture and asked if I'd be interested in more to post to the group. After I stopped drooling, I replied and told him I'd love to feature him. So here is Paxton. First in his own words and then in all his glory. Thanks for the great pictures Paxton. If you would like to contact him his email address is paxton46@verizon.net




Something about me...
I'm 47 as of today. The pics were taken in Jan 09. Don't think I look 47. And I certainly don't act like it. More like 18 actually.I'm of Irish Swedish decent. I'm straight acting. Not totally out. Those who I tell I'm gay are usually shocked and tell me I'm joking. I just tell them "No I'm gay. I like cock and I like it in my mouth." 5'9" 170lbs hair brown, eyes brown, hairy, as you can see. Can't really see the hair on my ass cause it's blonde. But it IS there. cock 6" X 5.5" top and very oral.Single and looking. 3 years out of a 10 year relationship and am ready to try again. Live in the California high desert. I'm attracted to straight men. Who isn't eh? I like hairy guys 25 and older. Straight manly acting and it's a turn on for me if his balls and ass are hairy. Not into pretty boy men. Surprisingly I'm not into dicks longer than 7.5". I just think anything longer doesn't look right and I can't get aroused over it. Yeah I know, weird eh?
I live alone with my 5 cats Kimba, Elsa, Gopa, Jespah and Pharaoh. I'm a retail manager. Like to go dancing every now and then. Drink only socially. Love movies and am a big horror movie fan. Don't like teenage slasher films. Give me a zombie movie any day. DAWN OF THE DEAD remake and 28 DAYS LATER are my favorites. Like most music except country and rap. I'm a big ABBA fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment