I discovered your blog "ordinary men" a couple of weeks ago and love it. As a young child growing up in the UK in the 1950's I became fascinated with the subject of circumcision and cut cocks ( I was uncut at the time ). Not being gay or in the gay scene my only avenue for seeing cocks and hopefully circumcised ones at that was through normal everyday activities, using public urinals, changing rooms at the local swimming pool or such places and of course they would all be very ordinary everyday guys with ordinary yet still beautiful cocks going about their normal lives. I even used to play a mental game of trying to guess if someone was likely to circumcised or not, unfortunately in the UK the vast majority are not cut which made seeing someone who was cut just that much more special and exciting.
Today I live in Sydney Australia, I'm now circumcised myself as are lots of everyday Aussie born guys and while I have a somewhat overweight and very average body I love showing of my cock for anyone who wants to see it.
I have a blog called "circumcised beauty" and try and feature lots of pics of ordinary guys, of course they are all circumcised.
Guy in pic 7th from end is wearing a wedding ring.
Putting out on the internet a picture of oneself~~in this state of sublime Appolonic beauty and sporting a hard on~~is presumably and undeniably the act of a gay! Why, then, the wedding ring? Has his wife tepped out to go shopping?
I discovered your blog "ordinary men" a couple of weeks ago and love it.
ReplyDeleteAs a young child growing up in the UK in the 1950's I became fascinated with the subject of circumcision and cut cocks ( I was uncut at the time ).
Not being gay or in the gay scene my only avenue for seeing cocks and hopefully circumcised ones at that was through normal everyday activities, using public urinals, changing rooms at the local swimming pool or such places and of course they would all be very ordinary everyday guys with ordinary yet still beautiful cocks going about their normal lives. I even used to play a mental game of trying to guess if someone was likely to circumcised or not, unfortunately in the UK the vast majority are not cut which made seeing someone who was cut just that much more special and exciting.
Today I live in Sydney Australia, I'm now circumcised myself as are lots of everyday Aussie born guys and while I have a somewhat overweight and very average body I love showing of my cock for anyone who wants to see it.
I have a blog called "circumcised beauty" and try and feature lots of pics of ordinary guys, of course they are all circumcised.
http://circumcised-beauty.blogspot.com/
Lord, I LOVE this blog! THANKS!
ReplyDeleteGuy in pic 7th from end is wearing a wedding ring.
ReplyDeletePutting out on the internet a picture of oneself~~in this state of sublime Appolonic beauty and sporting a hard on~~is presumably and undeniably the act of a gay! Why, then, the wedding ring? Has his wife tepped out to go shopping?