Monday, September 14, 2009

Just in Case


Bob in Chicago wrote me today to see if I had a back up plan in case I got zapped by Blogger. I didn't. Now I do. You can find Ordinary People 2 here. There won't be much happening there until I get zapped or run out of space here, which I predict will happen in November some time. Anyway, bookmark this link and if the dreaded beast gets me you'll know where to find me. Take care and have a good week, Bill

2 comments:

  1. Good luck for you at Nibblebit. I tried it together with some friends. They do have there some nice features and skins, but for me Nibblebit was too slowly and no way to post by email. Now we are back on Blogger. Despite all its quirks, Blogger is the better place! My opinion.

    If your 1GB webspace is rather reached, why don`t you delete your oldest picasa albums?
    Also you shoud delete the videos you have uploaded to Blogger. This way you can get back some hundreds MB space for many thousands new photos!

    However - good luck on Nibblebit.
    I have stored the link.

    JPW

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog "NaNu - reife Manner nacking!" just today posted some information about the blogger situation where sites are reviewed and then clobbered. The link to the information is:
    http://nanureifemaenner.blogspot.com/
    I'm glad you're covered. Losing you would not be a good thing.

    ReplyDelete