Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"Mom!!!!.........Grandpa's masturbating again."



























Here's a nice clip of two porn grandpas spending some quality J/O time together. Video quality isn't the greatest but it's still fun to watch.

Download it here.


4 comments:

  1. The hot man in the third picture from the bottom is so handsome. I've seen one picture of him on the NET but never saw any others. Please tell me you have more to post?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the fact that you posted some older guys; every age has its own beauty and these guys are all awesome. The simple fact that they are not ashamed of their aging and possibly sagging bodies it’s a tribute to their self confident and aged wisdom.
    I’m 58 and my partner is 60, and I can attest that age may slow you down but the feeling and hornyness don’t go away the pleasure increases because you learn to take your time and enjoy the moment.

    I wish there was a blog dedicated to more mature beautiful men lest say 55 and older, I bet it will be a huge success; there are many baby boomers that will contribute to the site, just a thought.

    Thank you for taking the time to post these beautiful and sexy men.
    rv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn right! I want to be bating and edging when I'm in my 90's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Masturbation is not just a young man's game; it's something to be perfected over time, as these maestros have done. Mature masturbation is such a beautiful thing.

    ReplyDelete