Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Watch Them Masturbate


I found these gentlemen on X-Tube the other day and really enJOyed watching them play with their dicks. I have no idea what they're saying (sounds like he's giving their email address) but I don't care. It's just nice to see men enjoying their cocks together. Sorry there's no cum shot.



6 comments:

  1. That's hot. Couldn't keep my hands off my dick. hmmm. sweeet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG What the younger of the two started to eat his asshole out I jerked on my fat Polish cock and blew a fucking load all over my chest. Thanks for an ealry morning wank! jon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you guys liked it. We should get together Jon, I love to eat a guys ass while we're masturbating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. he is inviting to msn: pikkao2@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is hot - they look related. Such a hot pair wish we could see more....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm, so sexy to see two naked men enjoy each other so thoroughly!

    ReplyDelete