The first load of the day most always goes to Ordinary People. Today the main ones were the first one with his perfect cock and balls and the chubby cutie sitting in the bar, his shirt stained from who knows what, and his perfect dick sticking out of his white pants. Let me at 'em.
The first load of the day most always goes to Ordinary People. Today the main ones were the first one with his perfect cock and balls and the chubby cutie sitting in the bar, his shirt stained from who knows what, and his perfect dick sticking out of his white pants. Let me at 'em.
ReplyDeleteI agree! I know the first man, he's from Befast. Very sexy guy.
ReplyDeleteThe guy in the bar is magnificent. Would love to know the story behind that pic.
~Gray
Is the guy with the "stained" maroon shirt not the daddy - BRENDAN CLARKE - who appears in the HOT OLDER MALE video, REAL COUPLES 3?
ReplyDeletehttp://www.pantheonmen.com/products/Real_Couples_3-31-6.html
Scroll down to the video preview and he's about 1:17 minutes into the clip.
.......and on the website as a model
http://hotoldermale.com/gallery/detail/1030
My right hand and Brendan have dated for several years, so I think I'm pretty sure this is the guy.
Comments?
Not to beat a horse to deathy, but I also found BRENDAN CLARKE in ILLUSION from Cyber Bears
ReplyDeletehttp://www.w69f.com/titles/illusion.php
The fuckin redheads...oh my God! So fucking hot.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the info! Brendan Clarke is gorgeous!
ReplyDelete