I really could marry this one, seems to have it together, even a nice house, and one of the few at his age, 40? that looks just as good in clothes as out of them, nice find!
Oh my god. This man is amazing, i would LOVE a video, i've already jacked off to this hot dad about 4 times and he is all i can think about. that hairy chest...so hot.
Belly up to the bar, boys. That is one handsome daddy. I'd sure like to help him out.
ReplyDeleteOMG, I'm seriously in lust. Wow!
ReplyDeleteI really could marry this one, seems to have it together, even a nice house, and one of the few at his age, 40? that looks just as good in clothes as out of them, nice find!
ReplyDeletemmmmm I like him!
ReplyDeleteI agree with all of you! He is one hot handsome Daddy!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful series! I've already shot three loads over it!
ReplyDeletewhat a delicious man....lovely...I could wait for him at home every day...
ReplyDeleteOh my god. This man is amazing, i would LOVE a video, i've already jacked off to this hot dad about 4 times and he is all i can think about. that hairy chest...so hot.
ReplyDeleteDaddy turns me on big time!
ReplyDeletewowww
ReplyDeleteUffff, beautiful man, I will like fucking wit you,daddy. Kisses and hugs!!
ReplyDelete