There's a fantastic new blog for those of us who appreciate the more modestly endowed amongst us. It's called Small Guys Who Show and features a great collection of pictures. Check it out now. Here's the link http://smallguyswhoshow.blogspot.com/
Ever hear of "I'm a grower not a shower"? When soft my dickis aobut three inches long. When erect I'm abut 7 1/2 to 8 inches. Never under estimate the small packages. They sometimes make you gag. jon
God, I LOVE the small guys, they do try so hard to please, and for me, that is not necessary! Will take a little guy first every time here, and some have really been pretty small, 4". Hope this small blog turns big! d.
Ever hear of "I'm a grower not a shower"? When soft my dickis aobut three inches long. When erect I'm abut 7 1/2 to 8 inches. Never under estimate the small packages. They sometimes make you gag. jon
ReplyDeleteGod, I LOVE the small guys, they do try so hard to please, and for me, that is not necessary! Will take a little guy first every time here, and some have really been pretty small, 4". Hope this small blog turns big! d.
ReplyDelete