Okay, I'd love to blow the overwhelming majority of these men. I gotta tell you the men in the 2nd and 11th pictures really got my dick hard and dripping. And because I have a real thing about naked men on the beach I loved the 3rd and 7th pictures and especially the four ordinary hunks in the 15th picture all in a row ready for me to drop to my knees.
Okay, I'd love to blow the overwhelming majority of these men. I gotta tell you the men in the 2nd and 11th pictures really got my dick hard and dripping. And because I have a real thing about naked men on the beach I loved the 3rd and 7th pictures and especially the four ordinary hunks in the 15th picture all in a row ready for me to drop to my knees.
ReplyDeleteLet me stick my fat Polish cock in that sweet hairy hole. Love when a man just offers up his manpussy for a lick or a fuck! jon
ReplyDelete