I sure do love me all those daddies. Especially the daddy with the stache wearing the white tee shirt and sitting in the lawn chair. AND the sort of goofy looking (but in an attractive way) straight guy with the big fat uncut boner ... I can just about feel that thing sliding into my mouth and down my throat.
I sure do love me all those daddies. Especially the daddy with the stache wearing the white tee shirt and sitting in the lawn chair. AND the sort of goofy looking (but in an attractive way) straight guy with the big fat uncut boner ... I can just about feel that thing sliding into my mouth and down my throat.
ReplyDeleteMe too! That big dick is INCREDIBLE!
ReplyDeleteWas going to say which ones sent me over the edge, but this time there was just TOO MANY, and some are serious primo meat there, job well done!
ReplyDelete