Many suckable men in this group for sure. I especially liked the 2nd man with the thickened waist and uncut dick. I also slobbered over the unkempt camper who, surprisingly, took the trouble to shave his pubic hair. And, of course, the four laid back daddies in a row got my juices flowing.
Good heavens, The fella with the yellow shades is me..Hehe..I'd forgotton about that picture set... It's strange to see yourself on a site like this.. Made me smile..Thanks buddy...
Glad to make you smile Chunkijock. I must admit your picture makes me do more than smile, if you know what I mean. You are hot. Thanks for letting the world see you.
Many suckable men in this group for sure. I especially liked the 2nd man with the thickened waist and uncut dick. I also slobbered over the unkempt camper who, surprisingly, took the trouble to shave his pubic hair. And, of course, the four laid back daddies in a row got my juices flowing.
ReplyDeleteGood heavens, The fella with the yellow shades is me..Hehe..I'd forgotton about that picture set... It's strange to see yourself on a site like this.. Made me smile..Thanks buddy...
ReplyDeleteGlad to make you smile Chunkijock. I must admit your picture makes me do more than smile, if you know what I mean. You are hot. Thanks for letting the world see you.
ReplyDelete