I'm not really "into" big cocks and actually prefer men with average or smaller dicks; BUT the guy with the big ears and big dick standing by the pool with his arms crossed in the 14th picture totally fills me with lust to suck cock, lick balls and eat ass. He's really something.
I'm not really "into" big cocks and actually prefer men with average or smaller dicks; BUT the guy with the big ears and big dick standing by the pool with his arms crossed in the 14th picture totally fills me with lust to suck cock, lick balls and eat ass. He's really something.
ReplyDeleteHe is just absolutely beautiful. Like you I usually prefer average to smaller cocks but a big one just looks perfect on this man.
ReplyDeletethat first person to comment and I could be related with comments like his! Agree!!
ReplyDeletethe guy beside the pool is realy hot !!! i like a nice hanging sack in particular
ReplyDeleteMan by pool is just TOO unbelieveably beautiful. Looks, stature, solidly together and a beautiful set of the goods. Oh, if he were my neighbor...
ReplyDelete