Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ordinary People Masturbating


Here's a little film I put together of ordinary men from around the net showing us how they masturbate. I hope you all enjoy it. You can download it here.

4 comments:

  1. What a feast of daddy milk! I ate to my heart's content.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!!! Great collection of all type men pleasuring themselves! Now this is what I call prime viewing! Hope we can see more of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It took me 2 1/2 hours to download this - it was worth every minute. So far I have not made it thru trhu the whole thing yet, i have to masturbate along with these guys and cum half way thru. I love the first guy on the video....he is not the usual kinda guy you would think of being in a J/O video, but he realy gets my dick hard. Thank you so much for this and everything you put on this blog.

    ReplyDelete