What a special set, man! This means sex, intimacy, love, friendship; this is NOT so porn simply. Pretty nice. I "pay" you ALMOST 10 stars for it. Really lovely set; since the 1st pic I got yet a very good impression. I "ought to thank you", for giving us this rare chance of watching some nice couples in pleasing postures, as something common, normal (even Jeff being "quiet", lol).
The first 5 pix are excellent, but I LOVE to watch the 6th, one of the nicest scenes I´ve ever seen, not only here now (moreover, the man at left seems to be so charming)! Congrats for your having displayed it too!
What a special set, man! This means sex, intimacy, love, friendship; this is NOT so porn simply. Pretty nice. I "pay" you ALMOST 10 stars for it. Really lovely set; since the 1st pic I got yet a very good impression. I "ought to thank you", for giving us this rare chance of watching some nice couples in pleasing postures, as something common, normal (even Jeff being "quiet", lol).
ReplyDeleteThe first 5 pix are excellent, but I LOVE to watch the 6th, one of the nicest scenes I´ve ever seen, not only here now (moreover, the man at left seems to be so charming)! Congrats for your having displayed it too!
ReplyDelete