Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Streets of San Francisco

















5 comments:

  1. Always wanted to do that - can never get west at the right time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yes, the Folsom Street Fair the last Sunday of September. The weather is always warm and the men are always hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't visited the wonderful city in ages, perhaps it's time again!! Go girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For a guy out here in the provinces - Atlanta - this strikes me as adolescent play-grounding around: you show me your leather, I'll show you mine. Booths and stages set up by porn distributors. Gents in boots passed out on the sidewalk. What's love got to do with it? Where's the gay spirit?

    SF's my second city. I get out there once a year at least. I give this fest a pass.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have been there a few times during the event. Wanted to be naked and join the fun ... but wasn't comfortable with the friends I was with. Loved the view of other men ...
    I will do it someday.

    ReplyDelete