He is not really have a tiny penis, just love took him pictures when he is shrinkage. I was found a few old pics of him and his cock looks very regular.
I've always loved guys with small cocks -actually I envy them! (Mine is quite average.)My first boyfriend was alot like Lee and I loved sucking him off. Any guy who poses naked for the camera is sharing something beautiful with us and I really admire Lee for sharing his stunning sexiness with us. God, he is hot!
Reallly GREAT Lee!!!
ReplyDeletePlease more pics of Lee
Bobby
Lee is HOT. Damn, I'd love to work that ass over. More vids, please!
ReplyDeleteLee is yummy! He's cute and has a nice body and I bet he is HOT in bed! Would not mind worshipping his entire body!
ReplyDeleteHe is not really have a tiny penis, just love took him pictures when he is shrinkage. I was found a few old pics of him and his cock looks very regular.
ReplyDeleteI've always loved guys with small cocks -actually I envy them! (Mine is quite average.)My first boyfriend was alot like Lee and I loved sucking him off.
ReplyDeleteAny guy who poses naked for the camera is sharing something beautiful with us and I really admire Lee for sharing his stunning sexiness with us. God, he is hot!