I LOVE this blog. As for the man in the picture labeled [22] I'd like to drop to my knees and get that cock in my mouth before he or his female companion knew what was happening. YUM!I also love the older man standing by the tree in the picture labeled [19]. Actually, I loved almost all the pictures and want almost all the men.
I agree with the preceding comment. The men in the 12th and 15th pictures are really hot. For reasons that escape me, I'm also wildly attracted to the man with the filthy t-shirt in picture 16th. Keep up the good work of keeping my dick up.
I LOVE this blog. As for the man in the picture labeled [22] I'd like to drop to my knees and get that cock in my mouth before he or his female companion knew what was happening. YUM!I also love the older man standing by the tree in the picture labeled [19]. Actually, I loved almost all the pictures and want almost all the men.
ReplyDeleteI agree with the preceding comment. The men in the 12th and 15th pictures are really hot. For reasons that escape me, I'm also wildly attracted to the man with the filthy t-shirt in picture 16th. Keep up the good work of keeping my dick up.
ReplyDeleteThe last man down this row is totally my type! Thank you for this blog! Ordinary can be also extraordinary!
ReplyDelete