Found this picture just moments ago on another blog. Stopped masturbating long enough to share it with you here. For more great pictures visit the blog. Here's the link http://nanureifemaenner.blogspot.com/
yes, I just found this photo on 'amateurs from everywhere 2' and find this man utterly irresistible - but I can't quite figure out why. I only know that I want him very much.
You´re lucky to follow NANUREIFEMAENNER blog, by KoJak, as he does his best to display some wonderful pix, if not every day, ´cause it isn´t so easy to find some beauties so often, at least ALMOST always, as most as he can. I´d seen this guy you´re showing us now, right there today, and I got impressed too, as he appears to be such a handsome man, with such a fit body, that even I, who prefers older and just-a-bit-fatter men, liked very much to watch his pic. Some men are pure temptation; others have some charm or beauty, and that´s the case. Simply. Best wishes
yes, I just found this photo on 'amateurs from everywhere 2' and find this man utterly irresistible - but I can't quite figure out why. I only know that I want him very much.
ReplyDeleteYou´re lucky to follow NANUREIFEMAENNER blog, by KoJak, as he does his best to display some wonderful pix, if not every day, ´cause it isn´t so easy to find some beauties so often, at least ALMOST always, as most as he can. I´d seen this guy you´re showing us now, right there today, and I got impressed too, as he appears to be such a handsome man, with such a fit body, that even I, who prefers older and just-a-bit-fatter men, liked very much to watch his pic. Some men are pure temptation; others have some charm or beauty, and that´s the case. Simply.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes