Yeh, this blog is so ordinary, that indeed we in general find nothing that attracts our view. Even the guys you wish you´d masturbate with, not all really invite us to. I mean, you just want and post ANY type of man, either attractive and/or handsome, delectable or hot, OR simply NOTHING OF THIS, just human males. Such a pity. I think we want to see GOOD ones.
Some people are so happily limited in what they can appreciate. I admire them as much as I feel sorry for them. It must be easier having things boil down to a simple "yes" or "no". I see things in shades of "maybe" and, while it is sometimes frustrating, I feel blessed to be able to see the beauty in so many of the picutres here. I don't feel like this site is about "getting hard" entirely. I think doing yard work naked is beautiful, not something to masturbate over. But that's just me.
Yeh, this blog is so ordinary, that indeed we in general find nothing that attracts our view. Even the guys you wish you´d masturbate with, not all really invite us to. I mean, you just want and post ANY type of man, either attractive and/or handsome, delectable or hot, OR simply NOTHING OF THIS, just human males. Such a pity. I think we want to see GOOD ones.
ReplyDeleteTo the above folks. Please feel free to look elsewhere. Nothing is going to change around here.
ReplyDeleteSome people are so happily limited in what they can appreciate. I admire them as much as I feel sorry for them. It must be easier having things boil down to a simple "yes" or "no". I see things in shades of "maybe" and, while it is sometimes frustrating, I feel blessed to be able to see the beauty in so many of the picutres here. I don't feel like this site is about "getting hard" entirely. I think doing yard work naked is beautiful, not something to masturbate over. But that's just me.
ReplyDelete