Friday, July 24, 2009

Ordinary People

























3 comments:

  1. Sometimes looking at your posts is like opening a box of chocolates and trying to decide which one to eat first! Today I really liked the first beefy guy then the hunky big-dicked man standing appropriately by the horses, the shot between the legs of the married man with the gorgeous thick head on his gorgeous dick and the Bay to Breakers runner standing alone and apart with his terrific dick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to wonder sometimes: "What are these guys thinking?" They allow nude shots of themselves to go online with a wall of family photos behind them (and a First Communion photo, at that!!!) that haven't been removed or disguised. LOL!

    That having been said, I really enjoy it when that happens! They've gotta be straight guys - gay men usually have a working brain inside their heads that think of this sort of thing ahead of time! ROTFL/LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM IN LOVE/LUST ! That first chubby one is what I have always pined for !!!!

    ReplyDelete