I'm really gaga for the thin, bearded, slightly scruffy looking dad in the 7th picture. I liked his picture standing by the blue Ranger and I like this one even more. I really really would love to suck on his cock.
The two hotties cupping their junk on the patio are intriguing. My guess is the picture is either a terrific photoshop job or they are twins. Even though there's no cock showing (sob!), the picture and the situation are highly erotic. Whatever, they are very tasting looking.
I'm really gaga for the thin, bearded, slightly scruffy looking dad in the 7th picture. I liked his picture standing by the blue Ranger and I like this one even more. I really really would love to suck on his cock.
ReplyDeleteThe two hotties cupping their junk on the patio are intriguing. My guess is the picture is either a terrific photoshop job or they are twins. Even though there's no cock showing (sob!), the picture and the situation are highly erotic. Whatever, they are very tasting looking.
ReplyDeleteStripped sheets, shit, should be a model. Retired cap and red pubes, I am in LUST here.
ReplyDelete