Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Woman's Touch

















5 comments:

  1. WOW! These pictures are great, and I love them all ... well, not so much the one with the woman dressed like a pirate playing out some sort of scary castration fantasy. Top honors for the grinning dad getting jacked on the park bench, the handsome silver haired dad getting jacked from behind, and the handsome dark-haired man sitting on the edge of the bed staring straight into the camera while the woman stokes his terrific uncut dick. Thanks very much ... and more, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeuchh! How come I smell fish?? Please, no more wimmin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection - what I like the most is these are straight guys displaying their cocks. Cockis cock - who cares what is getting their dicks hard! Thanks jon

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, thank you! I agree with the guy who said this stinks of fish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new angle. A view of what women are getting, since in most pics, it is the man that is the main feature. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete