
I just wanted to take a moment to have a smoke and to say thanks to all of the folks who visit the blog and especially to those of you who are kind enough to take a moment to send in a comment or two. It's very gratifying to know that my efforts are appreciated. And some of those comments are really amusing too. Now it's time to sit back down and find some more ordinary guys for all you horny bastards. Thanks Again!

THANK YOU FOR A WONDERFUL BLOG !!!!ITS A DAILY STOP FIRST THING IN THE ORNING....:-P
ReplyDeleteJaime
Am not trying to 'creep' or 'gain points' but this is probably the best Amateur blog, I also run my own blog and Ordinary person is the only creator that has mentioned my blog in his posts and commented on my content, A real good guy and I feel its great that we support each others Blogs, so thanks and keep up the great work!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for all your hard work!
ReplyDelete~Gray
I appreciate your work here, every day! Big thanks!
ReplyDeletecongratulations for your great job :-)
ReplyDeleteFantastic job you are doing! Regular guys are my favorite too. Please keep up your good work and a BIG thank you for all you have done!
ReplyDeleteGreat blog! Love Ordinary Guys as well and I ama regular visitor everyday!!!!!!! Keep up the good work :)
ReplyDeletehi
ReplyDeleteI have only hjust discovered your Blog!! It is super, real wanking stuff here!!
And we're all grateful that you take the time to find pictures to keep us so horny! And if that's you in the picture, I would love to lick you all over with special attention to your dick! Will ya let me, huh? Please?
ReplyDeleteThank YOU. Your blog is superb. I love Ordinary Men
ReplyDelete