A lot of hot stuff in this group. The picture (16) of the guy standing on the beach with a boner dripping pre-cum is flat-out amazing. I also got really hot for the Latin (?) man in picture (15). Thanks again for jump starting my day with a boner.
"The picture (16) of the guy standing on the beach with a boner dripping pre-cum is flat-out amazing." I agree! Amazing! It's one of those pics that make me wonder what the nearby beach visitors were seeing or not seeing! Seriously hot pic!
the bicyclist out in the country turns my crank but for the reason that you'd never guess / the avant-garde trimming of his bush / I love it! big boner her! thanks for this post! :)
A lot of hot stuff in this group. The picture (16) of the guy standing on the beach with a boner dripping pre-cum is flat-out amazing. I also got really hot for the Latin (?) man in picture (15). Thanks again for jump starting my day with a boner.
ReplyDelete"The picture (16) of the guy standing on the beach with a boner dripping pre-cum is flat-out amazing." I agree! Amazing! It's one of those pics that make me wonder what the nearby beach visitors were seeing or not seeing! Seriously hot pic!
ReplyDeletethe bicyclist out in the country turns my crank but for the reason that you'd never guess / the avant-garde trimming of his bush / I love it! big boner her! thanks for this post! :)
ReplyDelete